8-fader audio controller with programmable alphanumeric LCD push-buttons; provides flexible hardware control of audio mixing in numerous audio software applications.
- Hardware controller for audio mixing functions in audio software tools
- Compatible with L-S-B Virtual Studio Manager, Peavey NWare, Sony ELC Enhanced Live Production Control, Viz Mosart Studio Automation
- Available with USB, Ethernet, RS-232 and RS-422 interfaces
- Eight touch-sensitive, 100 mm motorised faders
- Programmable LCD display button per channel: supports up to 32 characters and 64 colours (software dependent)
- Aux, Solo and Mute illuminated push-buttons per channel
- Provides full automation of fader movements and switch actions
- Compact with small footprint
- Two or more units may be joined physically
- Can be integrated with other components in the Eclipse Midnight controller range
The Eclipse MXL Midnight is one of the Eclipse Midnight range of video and audio controllers. All units in the range are cosmetically matched and mechanically compatible.
The controller is able to interface with host systems in a variety of ways; an interface card of the required type is specified at the time of ordering. Ethernet, USB, RS-232 and RS422/9Pin connectivity are all supported. It is directly compatible with L-S-B Virtual Studio Manager, Peavey Media Matrix NWare, Sony ELC Enhanced Live Production Control System and Viz Mosart Studio Automation among other audio software systems.
The Eclipse MXL Midnight is a component in the Eclipse Midnight range of controllers and graders, and has the same clean and elegant styling. It may be physically mated with any of the other components – including further MXL Midnight controllers – with an optional joining kit.