The ANDIAMO 2.XT SRC extends the functionality of the ANDIAMO 2.XT – 32 channel AES and MADI A to D and D to A converter, with the addition of sample rate converters at the AES inputs. ANDIAMO 2.XT SRC has two MADI ports for dual or redundant MADI I/O.
The SRCs are switchable in groups of eight channels and will prove invaluable where it is necessary to connect to asynchronous signals.
The front panel includes status LEDs for all channels to give a quick check of signal status (signal present, over, sync state, SRC on or off) of all input and output channels.
A routing matrix enables audio conversion from any input port to any output port (eg analogue to MADI and MADI to AES) simultaneously.
Two units may be cascaded, extending the number of channels for conversion. Using Bank Selection either part of the MADI stream can be selected (ch 01-32 or ch 33-64).
ANDIAMO 2.XT SRC can be clocked by wordclock, MADI input, AES input or internally. The system clock is available at the wordclock output.
ANDIAMO 2.XT SRC offers high reliability thanks to the two phase redundant power supplies. The inlets and switches for the power supplies are on the rear panel.
The sensitivity of the converter may be switched between two levels (hi / lo) – discrete for A/D and D/A.
There is a choice of three different versions of the ANDIAMO 2.XT SRC available, please specify when ordering:-
- Version “A”: +06 dBu / +15 dBu
- Version “B”: +09 dBu / +18 dBu
- Version “C”: +15 dBu / +24 dBu
- ANDIAMO 2.XT SRC MADI Ports (I/O): 2x SC-Socket multi/single-mode
or 1x SC-Socket multi/single mode & 1x coaxial BNC, 75 ohm
- Digital (I/O): 4 x DSUB-25 (AES3) – sample rate converters on all AES inputs (switchable)
- Analogue (I/O): 8 x DSUB-25, balanced (TASCAM pinout)
- Analogue level (I/O):
- +6 dBu / +15 dBu
- +9 dBu / +18 dBu
- +15 dBu / +24 dBu
- SNR: -115,5 dB RMS (20 Hz – 20 kHz) / -118 dB(A)
- THD @ -1dBFS: -113 dB
- Frequency response: -0,15 dB (10 Hz) / -0,15 dB (20 kHz)
- SNR: -113,5 dB RMS (20 Hz – 20 kHz) / -116,5 dB(A)
- THD @ -1dBFS: -100 dB
- Frequency response: -0,5 dB (10 Hz) / -0,15 dB (20 kHz)
- Wordclock: coaxial BNC (75ohm termination switchable)
- Service: USB 2.0 for firmware updates (Windows PC)
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz (+/- 12,5%)
- MADI formats: 48k / 96k Frame, 56 / 64 channel, S/MUX
- 2 x 84 V to 264 V AC / 47 Hz to 63 Hz / safety class 1, phase redundant
- Width 19” (483 mm)
- Height 2U (89 mm)
- Depth 10” (254 mm)
- Weight: 4 kg