VTR controller with professional VTR style jog/shuttle control
The ES450SP VTR Controller has been designed to give optimum ease of use, with great care being given to the ergonomics of key layout.
The jog/shuttle control is a familiar device, being fitted to many professional video products. A control that is fast and effective to use and a natural partner for the instinctive ergonomics of the ES450SP.
Located above the centrally placed jog/shuttle control, so they fall immediately under the fingertips, are the five primary transport keys. Significantly, these include a REVERSE play function.
Immediately surrounding the jog/shuttle control are seven edit keys for locating and marking edit in/out points. Hence all the most frequently used operations fall naturally to hand, making the ES450SP fast, efficient and a pleasure to use.
The edit preset keys for selecting the type of edit or record functions are located above the transport controls and beneath the LCD display that shows the timecode location of the connected recorder and its current status.
Completing the keyset on the ES450SP is the GOTO key that turns the transport and edit-preset keys into a 0-9 keypad for entering the location to which the connected machine is to be targeted.
The ES450 is also available as:
- ES450SP4 with 4 channels for 4 machine control
- ES450SP2 with 2 channels for 2 machine control
ES450J with the JLCooper dual concentric jog/shuttle.
ES-SloMo Slow-motion controller with traditional T-bar control.
ES450SP Universal Jog/Shuttle features:
- Professional quality compact remote control
- Professional VTR style jog/shuttle mechanism
- High quality, tactile transport keys
- Function Keys that provide direct access to frequently used editing features including Shuttle Select, Frame +/-, Mark In/Out, Eject and Others
- Back-Lit LCD Time-Code Display
- RS-422/9-Pin Interface
- Numeric Keypad for Timecode entry
- Durable all-metal construction