The ANDIAMO 2 is a MADI A to D and D to A converter for 32 channels, cascadable for the full 64 channels of conversion. Each ANDIAMO provides simultaneous conversion of 32 audio channels from analogue to digital and vice versa with excellent sonic quality. ANDIAMO 2 has two MADI ports for dual or redundant MADI I/O.
Bank selection allows the choice of audio channels 1 to 32 or 33 to 64 to be processed.
Matrix Mode provides free signal routing on a per channel basis. The routing matrix is accessed via the ANDIAMO 2 remote software. Remote connection can be made by:
- Serial control via USB
- Serial over MADI (embedded RS-232 data)
- MIDI over MADI (embedded MIDI data)
Front panel LEDs give the user a quick check of signal status – signal present, over, of all input and output channels.
Housed in an elegant and compact 19” 1U box the ANDIAMO offers maximum reliability thanks to its dual redundant power supplies which have sockets and switches on the rear of the unit.
The ANDIAMO 2 can be clocked by wordclock, MADI input or internally.
- ANDIAMO 2 MADI Ports (I/O):2x SC-Socket multi/single-mode
or 1x SC-Socket multi/single mode & 1x coaxial BNC, 75 ohm
- Analogue (I/O): 8 x DSUB-25, balanced (TASCAM pinout)
- Analogue level (I/O): +6 dBu / +15 dBu (digitally switchable) or
+9 dBu / +18 dBu (digitally switchable) or
+15 dBu / +24 dBu (digitally switchable)
- SNR: -115,5 dB RMS (20 Hz – 20 kHz) / -118 dB(A)
- THD @ -1dBFS: -113 dB
- Frequency Response: -0,15 dB (10 Hz) / -0,15 dB (20 kHz)
- SNR: -113,5 dB RMS (20 Hz – 20 kHz) / -116,5 dB(A)
- THD @ -1dBFS: -100 dB
- Frequency Response: -0,5 dB (10 Hz) / -0,15 dB (20 kHz)
- Word clock: coaxial BNC (75 O termination switchable)
- USB: USB 2.0 for firmware updates (Windows PC)
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz (+/- 12,5%)
- MADI formats: 48k / 96k Frame, 56 / 64 channel, S/MUX
- Power supply: 2 x 84 V to 264 V AC / 47 Hz to 63 Hz / safety class 1, phase redundant
- Width 19” (483 mm)
- Height 1 HU (44,5 mm)
- Depth 10” (254 mm)
- Weight: about 3 kg