High quality 4-channel audio confidence monitor with dual analogue inputs
- Four independent audio monitor channels in 1U
- Eight balanced analogue line inputs, arranged as stereo pairs
- Four separate high quality loudspeakers
- Each speaker is fed with the sum of two mono inputs
- Separate volume control per speaker
- Ideal for mounting under quad video monitors
- Very compact – 1U x 200 mm deep
Other Bel audio confidence monitors include the Model BCR-A1OB: a stereo monitor with analogue inputs and Model BCR-A4-4OB: four stereo analogue and four AES3 inputs. Both units include front panel metering, line outputs and a headphone socket among other features.
Alternatively, the unit may be used to monitor two stereo signals while maintaining stereo imaging.
The four magnetically shielded loudspeakers have a high output and can each generate 85 dB SPL at 0.6 m.
Like all Bel broadcast products, the unit is built to a very high mechanical standard in a stainless steel enclosure. Warranty is for 3 years.